Around $4.6 billion will be invested to boost businesses and support Singaporean workers over the next three years.
There will be $3.6 billion of this earmarked to assist workers during industrial disruptions while $1 billion will enable firms to grow their deep enterprise capabilities.
Start-ups and small and medium sized enterprises were given help to boost business.
Some of the points that were laid out for support are:
- Innovation Agents programme pilot
- SME Co-Investment Fund III
- Enterprise Financing Scheme
- Financing support for young companies
- Extend enhanced working capital support
- SMEs Go Digital programme
- Digital Services Lab
- Automation Support Package
- Pilot one-stop portal for food services
Abstract from Straits Times published Feb 18 2019. Read more…